10.21.2005

Creative and Rich – The Artist's Attitude Towards Wealth

Creative and Rich – The Artist's Attitude Towards Wealth
By Tania French

Are you creative but lacking in wealth? Your inborn talent can only blossom into its greatest potential when you are rich enough to finance all your needs. Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless you are rich.

Every sane person wants to be fulfilled and prosperous.

I can attest to that. My life as a classical composer was not bringing in much money. My music was being performed around the world, and I had commissions, but most of the fees only covered a life of poverty. So I chose to make a change.

However, in order to make that change, I took a hard look at my views on money. Sure enough, I was conditioned to expect little in monetary rewards for my creative work. Whether you are a writer, painter, dancer, musician, or composer, society expects you to be a “poor artist”.

Well, I have learned that what I expect does happen!

Your thoughts about your life become your future. Let me repeat that. Your thoughts about your life become your future!

In order to undo and cast off these deeply conditioned thoughts, I stopped them in their tracks when they reared their ugly heads. Instead I learned how focus like a laser-beam on the life I wanted. With joyous concentration I could smell, see, feel, hear and taste the life I wanted.

Soon enough, things began to shift. The first shift confirmed an idea, a yearning, I had had for a long time.

Now, I am writing classical/new age/world music for a much broader audience. My heart and mind are supremely focused on creating an uplifting listening experience for all ages. As a result, my life has changed – I am creating the life of my dreams.

You are the creator of your life. You can choose between a life of worry and sadness or a life of joy and abundance. Only you can make that change.

Worrying about how to pay this month’s bills takes precious energy away from your creative life. Joy is never present in a stressful environment. When your energy is drained by worry and stress, your creative life suffers.

Life has advanced so far, and become so complex, that even the most ordinary man or woman requires a great amount of wealth in order to live in a manner that even approaches completeness. You naturally want to become all that you are capable of becoming. This desire to realize innate possibilities is inherent in human nature. We cannot help wanting to be all that we can be.

Show the world your gifts and, in return, you will draw riches to yourself. Your creative energy is money just waiting to flow back to you. Apply yourself, and you will be fulfilled and prosperous. The very best thing you can do for the world is to make the most of yourself!

For your common-sense guide to living a fulfilled and wealthy life, http://www.prosperousartist.com/ click here. Tania French is a composer who has enjoyed performances and radio broadcasts of her music worldwide. Articles about her music have been published in major European and American newspapers and magazines. Her latest CD “Renewal” (released in December, 2005) will feature a rejuvenating fusion of new age, classical, and world songs. © 2005 Tania French. All Rights Reserved.

SmartMoney